Community is his calling...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

TWTD: Battles Well Fought Deserve an Applause

I would like to take this time to give a strong round of applause to “Those Who Thought Differently” for the effort to make a change in a world in which it seems impossible. Many of those who have fought this battle understand that the same human race that we’re trying to save is the same race that’s drawling us further from a change. So I congratulate you for you effort not only by writing long and intense passages about you all but by joining this battle. I join this battle to ensure that we remain in this battle as well as end this battle victorious.
I find myself asking, “Why don’t these people want better? Why do they make change so hard when it’s the best thing for us?” However, I was unaware that these people are unaware of the tragedy and corruption that takes place in today’s society. That’s why I plan to inform as many people as a can what some of these issues are. It will take many others to join this battle and inform others of the issues in their part of society.
Someone who thinks differently can be defined as someone who wants a change in their society for the sake of the world. I spoke of a few people who are examples of someone who thought differently and decided to take a stand. These people decided to look more into these issues and speak up for a change. I encourage many to become one of “Those Who Thought Differently.”


No comments:

Post a Comment